Intelligent machines that can work without human intervention
Automated machines that perform processes without human intervention. Depending on the degree of automation, they can:
- Detect the piece to be processed, stopping or following the assembly line.
- Identify different pieces for more flexible assembly.
- Feeding materials automatically.
- Release, stop or condition the production line if the process was OK or NOK.
- Used in the automotive, manufacturing and food industries.
- Screw stations.
- Assembly stations of any kind.
- Test stations.
- Marking stations.
- Higher quality in the process.
- Reduced cycle time.
- Cost reduction.
- Increased productivity.
- High precision and process assurance (CPK's).