Documentation and improved tightening processes
- Electric screw drivers to control torque and angle.
- Storing data to document any kind of tightening.
- Using any kind of fieldbus to connect to any type of control (PLC).
- Manual and / or automated operations.
- Data transfer to any IT system (server).
- Integrated Statistical System (CPK's).
- For all types of tightenings.
- For automotive and manufacturing processes or industry in general.
- Screw stations, to perform tightening automatically.
- Assembly stations created for mounting any piece.
- Multiple, manual and automatic.
- More stable processes.
- Quality assurance.
- Reduction of operating times.
- Increased productivity.
- Cost reduction in production.
- Documentation and process statistics.